What: Soccer skills sessions and 4v4 scrimmages
Who: Girls Grades 3-8 & Boys Birth years 2009-2012
Where: Washington Park
When: Wednesdays, June 9- July 21
GIRLS Grades 3-5 5:30-6:30 PM, Grades 6-8 6:30-7:30 PM
*timeframes may be adjusted based on numbers and skill mix
Cost: $25 per player
Girls Contact Monica at email@example.com
Boys Contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
*June 1: Registration opens for Summer Camps, HS boys, and Fall soccer! Register Early!! Deadline June 30th. Late registrations will be accepted only as team space allows with a late fee.
*July 26-30: Fall Boys High School Soccer Captain's Practice
*August 2-6: High School Soccer Camp
*August 9-13: U6-U14 Soccer Camp
*August 9: High School Boys Soccer Practice Starts
*August 16: Youth Soccer Starts
We have DUF fundraiser gear on sale now!
Hats $20, scarves $20, and masks $10.
You can purchase during registration or reach out to:
Sonya Newenhouse at (608) 220-8029 or email@example.com
New and recertification referee training courses for 2021 are open now through mid April. Trainings will be done mostly online at this time. DUF is excited to again offer local referees options to use their skills locally this season! Please reach out if you have any questions!
For more information about coaching education and referee training courses please click here to go to the coaches tab.
COVID 19 UPDATES:
DUF is working hard to keep our players, familes, and community safe! Please check back frequently for updates. We are utilizing guidance from vernon county, WIAA, WYSA, and US soccer as we navigate this complex process. Please note: guidelines are subject to change based on this guidance.
1. Please be sure you player is healthy and well before coming to practice. Being diligent with self-monitoring is our best opportunity to help keep each other safe. If you anyone in your home has any symptoms of COVID or has had close personal contact with anyone who has, please stay home. If you are unsure of the recommendations, please see Vernon county DHS guidelines.
2. There will be no high-fives, handshakes or team huddles.
3. Masks will be worn by all players, coaches, and spectators for practice and games.
4 Our coaches will do their best keep players active and distanced from each other. We understand that it is not possible in soccer to stay distanced at all times.
5. Please use good hand hygiene before during and after practice.
6. Remember to be flexible! Things change quickly and we will do our best to stay up to date with the most current information and communicate it in a timely manner.
Groundbreaking for New Soccer Fields in Viroqua
Please read our exciting news here:
There are many ways you can be a part of this exciting project!
You're invited this Sunday, January 17, 1pm-3pm to PrairieWind at 575 Prairie Wind Way (at the end of Lewison Lane where kids practice soccer).
Hike, ski and or enjoy a campfire and hot chocolate at the site of the new soccer fields. We'll give you a tour of the fields under construction.
We will also be selling our new Driftless United hats, scarves and masks. Please bring cash or a check. Masks $10, Hats and Scarves $20.
Please contact Sonya Newenhouse @ 608-220-8029 (Cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the project and to learn how you can volunteer or become an investor and or purchase the hats, scarves and masks. She is also selling them out of her home at 422 Hickory St. Viroqua.
Donate to the project through:
Driftless United Athletics